Our COVID-19 Policy
During this period, we are using an abundance of caution as we continue operations. We are committed to the protection of our employees and clients alike. We will be taking several steps to combat the spread of COVID-19 per CDC recommendations.
1. Requiring consistent good hygiene, by regularly washing hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
2. Limiting the size of our crews on each project.
3. Sanitizing and disinfecting regularly contacted surfaces.
4. Ensuring no team member works while feeling ill.
5. Following government guidelines on mandatory reporting, and ensuring any team member that has contact with a COVID-19 patient enters into self-quarantine.
6. Skipping handshakes.
7. Offering no-contact painting for exterior work. Please contact us for more information.
8. We can perform estimates remotely, as well as send contracts and take payment.
Let's help Fight this Together
Get a Free Estimate